The surgeries presented here as case studies corrected knock knee, or valgus, deformity. For more information on knock knees as a condition, including symptoms and diagnosis and treatment, visit the knock knee page of our conditions library.
- Case History #53 Correction of Valgus Deformity with Knee Replacement, Tibial Osteotomy, and Ankle Fusion
- Case History #76 Correction of Bilateral Knee Valgus (Knock-knee) with Osteotomy and Plate Insertion
- Case History #87 Correction of Knock Knee Deformity
- Case History #88 Total Knee Replacement to Correct Knock Knee Deformity
- Case History #97 Knee Arthritis
- Case History #99 Knock Knee Realignment Surgery
- Case History #100 Dr. Rozbruch Discusses Knock Knee Treatment